Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blogging as a complementary tool to the Traditional Class

I like the idea of the Blog being complementary to the traditional class. I have felt the need for such a tool many times. After getting to know more about how we can use Blogging as language teachers, I felt this is exactly what I needed; a tool that can get me connected with my students outside the four walls of the classroom. Many a times I felt, after leaving the class, I wanted to teach my students more and discuss this point or that point in more details with the students. But time was never enough. I had to cover a certain amount of teaching materials to keep up with the syllabus plan. Here is now a chance for me to spend more time with my students and discuss more things in detail. I feel lucky to have been born into this age when things are getting easier thanks to advancements in technology.

Let's make the best out of this fantastic technological tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment